Charter Club Flights To LA, Denver, Seattle & More
Direct round-trip service from our Sun Valley hub to the Greater Los Angeles Area, Palm Springs, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Denver is accessed through the elegant and spacious Atlantic Aviation terminal at the south end of the Hailey Friedman Airport. Similar private jet facilities will be used at other airports.
Flights can be chartered to any airport that meets safety and runway requirements of the the selected charter aircraft.
Key airport in Palm Spring is Palm Springs International (PSP), the LA basin includes Burbank/Bob Hope (BUR), John Wayne/Orange County (SNA), and Van Nuys (VNY). However, some prospective members are lobbying for other airports to be in the rotation. As we learn which airports best serve our membership, we will adjust accordingly.
Our key airports in the Bay Area are Oakland (OAK) and San Jose (SJC); in the Seattle area it is Boeing/King County (BFI); and in Denver it is (DEN). Denver is included to serve as a convenient gateway for commercial flights to airports east of the Rockies.
Members will also enjoy the privilege of booking private jet service to other destinations throughout the United States. Las Vegas or New York City for a show or convention? Napa Valley for autumn crush? Portland for a marathon or Big Sky for some flyfishing? Fill the aircraft with business partners, family members, or friends.
Affordable Charter Rates on Elite Aircraft
- Lower hourly rates than those of other jet charter services for comparable aircraft.
- No repositioning charges to move aircraft to Sun Valley to pick up passengers since planes are based in Sun Valley.
- No fees for an empty leg on the Club’s key routes—Palm Springs, Denver, Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area and the Los Angeles Area. For flights on other routes, members will have to pay for an empty leg.
- Opportunities to share flights with other members when there are available seats can reduce costs even further. See “Shared Charter” section below.
- Access to discounted empty leg flights. Members will be offered special pricing incentives to fly on empty legs. Notices with empty leg availability are sent out regularly, but members will soon be able to also access the flight schedule online at anytime via the Virtual Club House.
Charter Rates to Core Routes
Citation Ultra or similar
NOTE: Prices do not include Federal Excise Tax of 7.5% or Landing/Ramp/Facility fees. Prices also do not include credit card processing fees.
Unique to the Air Club program, members can share the cost of a flight across 1 or more members. The cost of the flight is simply spread out among the members and billed separately.