Join the Club
Ask us how you can take a test flight
Bringing you and your travel companions safely and quickly to your destination will be our daily mission. If you would like to “get on board”, fill out the online Membership Interest Form so we can keep you posted with Club updates.
We will deliver the Membership Documents via email, hand delivery in the Wood River Valley, or Priority Mail. Please contact Stephanie Rice to let us know your preference: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 721-0116.
Members pay a one-time initiation fee and annual dues and receive the following benefits:
- Up to 20% lower than typical private jet charters with a rate that doesn’t change.
- Share the flight with other Members and split the cost.
- Save up to 40% on flights being repositioned to other destinations.
- Bring guests with you for no additional fees.
- Member services can help arrange charters anywhere in the world.
EAC has a generous guest policy. You might find yourself with a lot of new best friends, and we don’t mean Facebook friends. Your family, friends or business associates and clients will be able to arrive at the Atlantic Aviation terminal with a smile, too.
- Unlimited number of guests per year, but priority seating may go to members during peak periods
- Members must make all financial arrangements for the guests’ travel and pay all fares, taxes, and fees
Advanced booking and cancelation policy
We recommend booking as early as possible, particularly around peak weekends or holidays, but no less than 72 hours in advance. The Club has guaranteed access to aircraft up to 72 hours in advance. Travel requests within 72 hours are subject to aircraft availability.
For cancellation of a flight prior to 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time, no cancellation fees will be assessed. For flights cancelled within 48 hours or “no shows,” the Club will need to pass the full flight charge onto the Member.